Healthcare Architecture Consulting
Under healthcare architecture consulting, we offer sustainable and evidence-based planning and design with elegance and refinement to enhance and enrich patient care experience and outcomes. Our qualified and experienced ‘Healthcare Architects’ undertake planning new facilities and redesigning/retrofitting existing ones. We extend demand forecasts to produce departmental workload measures translating into equipment, staffing, and space needs. Our experience in integrating opinion research with quantitative analysis assures a facility that meets the expectations of stakeholders in addition to being efficient.
Our consulting firm takes cognizance of Evidence Based Architecture as part of its hospital architecture approach. It is a methodical endeavour to design healthcare buildings using the best accessible evidence resulting in enhanced patient safety, improved staff productivity and finally better financial outcomes.
Our consulting firm offers sustainable healthcare architecture, which goes beyond the ecosystem of the building or energy proficiency, keeping patients and people at its epicentre so as to augment their overall experience. An enlightened healthcare architect requires to study these aspects and address them adequately.
The entire process of healthcare architecture consulting involves planning and design comprising of several carefully organized processes:
- Functional Space Program development to include the following elements:
- Proposed Operating Protocol
- Functional Relationships
- Work Load
- Special Equipment and Systems
- Area Program
- Designing Concept with options highlighting the strengths & flaws of different systems within the given context. This is followed by schematic drawings and room-by-room data sheets
- BoQ and Construction Drawings preparation required for communication of design to the contractor, eliciting quotes [Civil, MEP, HVAC, Interiors tenders], execution and presentation in 3D & walk-through
- Evaluation of tender bids & vendor recommendation
- Project Management through periodic supervision and progress monitoring; bill checking & certification is an integral part of the service
- Liaison with clients, consultants, authorities, contractors to have a one-point responsibility
- Involvement in legal and management issues relating to the project for early inputs & appropriate follow-up
The hospital architect team also gets involved in legal and management issues related to the project for early inputs & appropriate follow-up.