NABH Hospital Accreditation Consulting
Accreditation of hospitals ensures quality of patient care through structured processes, thus enhancing the value of the hospital. Technecon undertakes gap analysis through an internal assessment of the facilities and processes of a hospital to assess its accreditation readiness. This is followed by preparation of documentation in conformation with the accreditation norms.
Technecon offers solutions that help redefine quality standards, operational competencies, and safety enhancements through enrichment of caregiving.
Technecon’s approach would be to address the following critical parameters during NABH accreditation as well as NABH pre-accreditation entry level.
- Review of the current practices at the Hospital and identify the gaps
- Review the hospital’s Apex Manual and Standard Operating Procedures and applicable forms for different departments as per NABH standards
- Sensitization and Training on NABH/NABH Pre- Accreditation Entry Level Certification Standards and Requirements
- Implementation of NABH standards under the supervision of the Quality Control Manager identified by the hospital management
- Internal Audit and Maturity Assessment
- Assistance in filing of NABH Application and assessment assistance
Support for closure of Non Compliances (NCs) pointed by the NABH audit team